Fountainhead’s Educational Values
Fountainhead intends to nurture every child towards a holistic growth which encompasses the following educational aims and objectives:
- To help the child understand his surroundings in a relevant manner:
- The Physical world of materials and understanding how things & the world around works.
- The Socio-Emotional world consisting of the human world and the society.
- To help the child gain skills essential to survive and succeed in the new millennium:
- Survival Skills: Reading, Writing, Arithmetic, Computers, Fitness & Health, Safety, Money.
- Life Skills: Confidence & Self-Esteem, Freewill, Independence & Fearlessness, Integrity, Respect & Tolerance.
- Questioning/Thinking Skill: the ability to ask why.
- To unleash the child’s potential in one or more disciplines such as academics, art, music, dance, sports through exposure & practice
Fountainhead is currently running classes from Nursery to Grade 12. We are implementing the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO) till Grade 6.
Fountainhead School is an authorized* school for the Primary Years Programme (PYP) and the CIE. The school is certified as an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School. These are schools that share a common philosophy and commitment to high quality, challenging, international education that the school believes is important for our students.
*Only schools authorized by the IB organization can offer any of its three academic programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP), or the Diploma Programme.
For further information about the IB and its programmes, visit http://www.ibo.org
We intend to offer the following programs over the years: