Fountainhead’s Educational Values
Fountainhead intends to nurture every child towards a holistic growth which encompasses the following educational aims and objectives:
- To help the child understand his surroundings in a relevant manner:
- The Physical world of materials and understanding how things & the world around works.
- The Socio-Emotional world consisting of the human world and the society.
- To help the child gain skills essential to survive and succeed in the new millennium:
- Survival Skills: Reading, Writing, Arithmetic, Computers, Fitness & Health, Safety, Money.
- Life Skills: Confidence & Self-Esteem, Freewill, Independence & Fearlessness, Integrity, Respect & Tolerance.
- Questioning/Thinking Skill: the ability to ask why.
- To unleash the child’s potential in one or more disciplines such as academics, art, music, dance, sports through exposure & practice
Fountainhead is currently running classes from Nursery to Grade 10 and we intend to expand till Grade 12. We are implementing the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO) till Grade 6.
Fountainhead School is an authorized* school for the Primary Years Programme (PYP) and the CIE. The school is certified as an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School. These are schools that share a common philosophy and commitment to high quality, challenging, international education that the school believes is important for our students.
*Only schools authorized by the IB organization can offer any of its three academic programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP), or the Diploma Programme.
For further information about the IB and its programmes, visit http://www.ibo.org
We intend to offer the following programs over the years: