- To give parents clarity on the systems set in our administrative work including office policy, timings, and responsibilities of people.
- To give clarity on how the communication process works with the school with various stakeholders including teachers, administrative staff, and management.
This policy applies to all students, parents.
Value (s) guiding policy:*
a) Value Term: Responsible
b) Why: Gives clarity about the communication process to all concerned for better and effective system in place.
The admin office works from Monday to Saturday except on public holidays and Diwali vacation. All Sundays are holidays.
- Office working hours: 7:15 am to 3.15 pm
- For queries over the telephone: 7:25 am to 2.55 pm (please note that school phones may be answered at other times also, but the school cannot give assurance for the same). Please note that no phone calls will be entertained regarding:
any belongings left
to discuss your child’s progress
whether your child has settled in class or not
Whether the food has been eaten or not. Only in case of emergency
For medical reasons, the message to respective teachers will be passed on.
- For school tour and admissions inquiries: Admission Enquiries and school tour will be Conducted from Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am to 1:30 pm
- For Emergency situations including delays in transportation, in case an SMS does not reach you in time, you should contact the school number 8000130031 and emergency number 9327089891
Guidelines for School-Parent Communication
The Daily Diary /Nucleus
- This is the best way to get in touch with the class teacher.
- Kindly go through the blog/daily diary on nucleus every day for all circulars, notices, newsletters or homework. As far as possible file the policy/circular / academic paper in the relevant section in the parent’s file that has been given to you.
- You may put any academic or nonacademic query (related to I-Card, change of address etc.) in the daily diary.
- Parents are advised not to send the communication on chits and paper as these can be displaced easily. Please communicate only through the daily diary. In case you want to send a confidential note (to anyone in the school), then put the same in a sealed envelope and mark a reference to it in the daily diary so that it does not get misplaced.
- The School does not take any responsibility of any miscommunication of information if parents don’t use the daily diary on the nucleus.
- Please go through the daily diary on nucleus and circulars regularly before making any inquiries over the phone. Please avoid unnecessary phone calls to the school when information has already been provided to you.
- In case you want to talk to the respective class teacher over a phone call or meet them one to one, then a prior appointment should be taken at least 2 days in advance either through school diary or from the front desk.
- Check your SMS regularly. We will try and send as much information through circulars in advance as far as possible, but sometimes we may have to send SMS at the last minute, especially related to transportation.
- On a regular basis, only one of the parent (the mother by default, unless changed by request) will be sent an SMS for all information. Only in a case of an emergency, both the parents will receive SMS.
- Keep your inbox empty so that the SMS does not bounce back.
- The School encourages parents to use as much email as possible for communication with the administrative department.
- Any general/administrative complaints or queries (mentioned below) can be e-mailed at email@example.com
- E-mail to teachers may also be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org teachers email id, however, this cannot be used for any communication which requires immediate response or action, as teachers have busy schedules. Any point requiring immediate attention must be communicated through the diary only or can send an email to the teacher’s email ID.
Administrative Office: People and Responsibilities
|Queries||Designation||Communication Mode||Contact Person
Contact No. 8000130031
|For all appointments, inquiry, and complaints||Public Relation Officer (PRO)||Phone, Email or Walk-in||Ms. Mena Maniar|
|For any admission related queries||Public Relation Officer(PRO)||Phone, Email or Walk-in||Ms. Zainab Cinemawala|
|For all transport related queries||Transport Manager||Phone, Email or Walk-in||Mr. Nirav Shah|
|For all fee related queries||Chief Accountant||Phone, Email or Walk-in||Mr. Chetan Shah|
|For all IT related queries||IT Administrator
Senior Manager Software
|Phone, Email or Walk-in||Mr. Kalpesh Prajapati
Ms. Ashlesha Dhaundiyal
|For all Career Counseling related queries||Head Career Counseling Department||Phone, Email or Walk-in||Ms. Ritu Khanna|
|For canteen related queries||Canteen In charge||Ms. Deepa Patel|
|For all nonacademic issues including transportation, infrastructure, I-card, fee-related issues in which no response has been received within 3 working days time. Any other complaints /suggestions /
concerns related to administration at the school
|Asst. General Manager-Administration (AGM)||Phone or Email; meeting with prior appointment only||Ms. Falguni Jariwala|
|For all the above issues where the response is not received within 5 working days.||Head of Administration (HOA)||Phone or Email; meeting with prior appointment only||Mr. Ramaswamy Iyer|
Â Academic Issues: Whom to get in touch with?
Step 1: Any academic issue regarding your child should first be addressed to the homeroom teacher as given below
Step 2: In case your issue is not resolved or else if the issue is sensitive in nature, please contact the team leader or PSP/HOS/PYPC/MYPC/DPC/SS-VP as per the responsibilities are given below.
|Queries||Contact Person||Name||Communication Mode|
|For child-specific academic or behavioral issue||Home Room teacher or single-subject teachers as per need||–||Either telephonic conversation or face-to face meeting with prior appointment through the daily diary, through the PRO or teachers email id.|
|For major concerns related to curriculum behaviour issue and methodology for Primary Year.
You can also e-mail specific queries/complaints where response has not been received by you within 5 working days
|Primary School Principal (PSP)
|Ms. Ankita Diwekar Kabra||Either telephonic conversation or face-to-face meeting with prior appointment only email@example.com|
|Queries||Contact Person||Name||Communication Mode|
|For all academic related queries (Grade 7 & 8) and any student specific issue in which response has not been received by you within 3 working days||Middle Year Programme Coordinator
|Ms. Chinki Chappia
Ms. Hasina Saifee
|Either telephonic conversation or face-to-face meeting with prior appointment only
|For all academic related queries (Grade 9 & 10) and any student specific issue in which response has not been received by you within 3 working days||Middle Year Coordinator
|Ms. Bhumika Parmar||Either telephonic conversation or face-to-face meeting with prior appointment only
|For all academic related queries (Grade 11 – 12) and any student specific issue in which response has not been received by you within 3 working days||Diploma Programme Coordinator
|Mr. Bhargavi Bergi||Either telephonic conversation or face-to-face meeting with prior appointment only
|For all behavior and academic issues related to Middle Years, Senior Years and major school issues.
You may also e-mail specific queries/complaints where response has not been received by you within 5 working days
|Senior School Vice Principal (SS-VP)||Ms. Bhumika Parmar||Either telephonic conversation or face-to-face meeting with prior appointment only firstname.lastname@example.org|
Each Grade level and Single Subject teacher have a Coordinator who will address specific queries/issue addressed to the teacher.
- Please take the appointment at least 2-3 days in advance at a mutually convenient time to avoid disappointment.
- Appointments will be given at the discretion of the Front Desk based on the availability and the nature of the query or problem.
- For the HOS/PSP, you will have to either give full details of the nature of your query to their Executive Assistant on the phone, or you can fill up a form which will be available at front desk, or you can email the same to the PSP or the HOS.
Behavior with Staff:
- We request you to treat all the school staff including the support staff (didis, bus drivers, conductors, and attendants) with courtesy at all times. Please note that inappropriate tone or language or behavior will not be tolerated. Please refer to the Code of Conduct for Parents policy.