The admission process for academic session 2016-17 starts from 21st December, 2015.
- Admissions are open for the following grades – 6, 9 & 11.
- Seats for Grades 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 & 8 seats are full as of now. Interested candidates need to complete the admission procedure as per the given dates to be considered for admission. Limited waitlist numbers will be given.
- First preference will be given to girl child.
Admission forms will be available between 21st – 23rd December 2015.
Admission process for the academic session 2016-17 is as under:
- Collection & payment of Admission Packet.
- Submission of Documents & Submission of online admission form.
- Readiness test & EDUCATION FOR TOMORROW Workshop.
- Communication of the result and admission status/waitlist number.
- Deposit fees.
|Date||Process||What you need to do||Comments|
|21st – 23rd December 2015||Forms available for grades 6, 9 & 11. Wait List will be given in following grades (2,3, 4, 5, 7 & 8) due to non availability of seats.||Parents need to come to Fountainhead School (FS), Kunkni to collect the admission packet||Parents interested in the waitlist will have to complete all the formalities|
|21st – 24th December 2015||Last date for submission of documents and filling the online admission form||You need to bring all the necessary documents to school and fill the online admission form.||Incomplete documents will not be accepted|
|16th January 2016||Student Readiness Test and “Education for Tomorrow” workshop||Parents need to come with their child for the readiness test and also attend the “Education for Tomorrow” workshop.||Readiness test will start at 9 a.m. sharp. Reporting time will be 8:30 a.m. Duration: 2 – 3 hrs. “Education for Tomorrow” workshop will start at 9 a.m. sharp|
|3rd February 2016||List of admitted students||Check the list online (www.fountainheadschools.org)||Results will be announced online (www.fountainheadschools.org)|
|9th February 2016||Last date for fees (Security Deposit and One time Admission fee)||Fill up the deposit slip given to you and deposit the fees directly at any HDFC Bank||Deposit slip is provided in the admission packet|
|18th February 2016||Confirmation||Once the fees are deposited, confirmation of admission will be given through SMS/email|
STEP 1: Collection and payment of the admission packet:
You need to come to school to collect the admission packet.
- Primary Years (Grades 2- 6)– Rs.2500/-
- Senior Years (Grades 7, 8, 9 & 11) -Rs 2500/
STEP 2: Submission of all documents and online admission form (hard copy)
*Please submit the following to the school.
- Admission Form Request with complete details, signed by the parent.
- Attested (notarized) photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Five passport size photographs of the child and one family photograph (parents, child & siblings only) in hard copy.
- “Parents’ Undertaking” signed by both the parents.
- Previous two year’s Report Card (for Grades 2-9 and Grade 11)
- Original School Leaving Certificate (Please submit it before 15th May or admission may stand cancelled).
Please note that the admission process will be treated as incomplete if any of the documents mentioned above are not submitted.
Submission of online admission form
You will be required to fill the online admission form when you come to school to submit the required documents.
Step 3: Readiness test and “Education for Tomorrow” workshop:
It is mandatory to attend this workshop (preferably both parents) if you are seeking admission at Fountainhead School, Kunkni. If parents do not attend the workshop, then it might lead to cancellation of admission. Parents will have to attend the workshop while the child will be appearing for the test.
Step 4: Communication of admission status:
You will be informed about your child’s admission status / waitlist number (where seats are not available) through SMS or email.
Step 5: Deposit of Fees:
If your child is able to secure admission at Fountainhead School, then you need to pay a one time admission fee and security deposit in any of the HDFC Branch by 9th February 2016, through the slip given to you in the admission packet.
Step 6: Confirmation of admission:
We will be sending a confirmation sms/email to you once we receive your child’s admission fees and security deposit.
- Please fill up all the details carefully. The name of child and parents should be as per the submitted documents only.
- In case of any change, it should be supported by appropriate legal documents.
- The school will not entertain requests for change in names after the admission is confirmed.
- The parents must fill in the admission forms themselves.
- Neither collection of admission form nor its submission is a guarantee of admission to the school.
- Admission form fees are non refundable.
- We follow a fair and transparent process for admissions
- Any recommendations of influence brought any outside source to secure admission will lead to cancellation of application.
For any queries please contact between 9 am to 1 pm on 8000-130-031 or email at email@example.com
Admissions Team@Fountainhead School