The admission process for academic session 2017-18 starts from 2nd January, 2017.
- Admissions are open for the Grade 1 – 9 & 11. Admission process will begin from 2nd January 2017 as per seat availability.
- Admission forms will be available between 2nd January 2017 onwards.
Admission process for the academic session 2017-18 is as under:
- Collection & payment of Admission Packet.
- Submission of Documents & Submission of online admission form.
- Readiness test.
- Communication of the result and admission status/waitlist number.
- Deposit fees.
|Date||Process||What you need to do||Comments|
|2nd January 2017 onwards||Forms available for grades 4, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 11.||Parents need to come to Fountainhead School (FS), Kunkni to collect the admission packet||Parents interested in the waitlist will have to complete all the formalities.|
|6th January 2017 onwards||Date for submission of documents and filling the online admission form||You need to bring all the necessary documents to school and fill the online admission form.||Incomplete documents will not be accepted.|
|21st January 2017||Student Readiness Test and “Education for Tomorrow” workshop||Parents need to come with their child for the readiness test and also attend the “Education for Tomorrow” workshop.||Readiness test will start at 9 a.m. sharp. Reporting time will be 8:30 a.m. Duration: 2 – 3 hrs. “Education for Tomorrow” workshop will start at 9 a.m. sharp.|
|8th February 2017||List of admitted students||Check the list online (www.fountainheadschools.org)||Results will be announced online (www.fountainheadschools.org)|
|15th February 2017||Last date for fees (Security Deposit and One time Admission fee)||Fill up the deposit slip given to you and deposit the fees directly at any HDFC Bank or you can pay online.||Deposit slip is provided in the admission packet. Link for online payment: (http://www.fountainheadschools.org/paymentPages/index.php)|
|24th February 2017||Confirmation||Once the fees are deposited, confirmation of admission will be given through SMS/email|
STEP 1: Collection and payment of the admission packet:
You need to come to school to collect the admission packet.
- Primary Years (Grades 1- 6)– Rs.2500/-
- Senior Years (Grades 7, 8, 9 & 11) -Rs 2500/
STEP 2: Submission of all documents and online admission form (hard copy)
*Please submit the following to the school.
- Admission Form Request with complete details, signed by the parent.
- Attested (notarized) photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Five passport size photographs of the child and one family photograph (parents, child & siblings only) in hard copy.
- “Parents’ Undertaking” signed by both the parents.
- Previous two year’s Report Card (for Grades 1-9 and Grade 11)
- Original School Leaving Certificate (Please submit it before 25th May or admission may stand cancelled).
- Parent Evaluation Form.
Please note that the admission process will be treated as incomplete if any of the documents mentioned above are not submitted.
Submission of online admission form
You will be required to fill the online admission form when you come to school to submit the required documents.
Step 3: Readiness test and “Education for Tomorrow” workshop:
It is mandatory to attend this workshop (preferably both parents) if you are seeking admission at Fountainhead School, Kunkni. If parents do not attend the workshop, then it might lead to cancellation of admission. Parents will have to attend the workshop while the child will be appearing for the test.
Step 4: Communication of admission status:
You will be informed about your child’s admission status through call, SMS or email.
If you child is placed in the waiting pool, you will receive a final decision latest by 30th May 2017.
Step 5: Deposit of Fees:
If your child is able to secure admission at Fountainhead School, then you need to pay one time admission fee and security deposit in any of the HDFC Branch by 15th February 2017, through the slip given to you in the admission packet.
Step 6: Confirmation of admission:
We will be sending a confirmation sms/email to you once we receive your child’s admission fees and security deposit.
- Please fill up all the details carefully. The name of child and parents should be as per the submitted documents only.
- In case of any change, it should be supported by appropriate legal documents.
- The school will not entertain requests for change in names after the admission is confirmed.
- The parents must fill in the admission forms themselves.
- Neither collection of admission form nor its submission is a guarantee of admission to the school.
- Admission form fees are non refundable.
- We follow a fair and transparent process for admissions
- Any recommendations of influence brought any outside source to secure admission will lead to cancellation of application.
For any queries please contact between 9 am to 1 pm on 8000-130-031 or email at email@example.com
Admissions Team@Fountainhead School