Admission process for the academic session 2013-14 is as under:
- Attend “EDUCATION FOR TOMORROW” Workshop
- Submission of online inquiry form.
- Payment for admission process and collect admission packet from school.
- Submission of online admission form
- Submission of all documents ( hard copy)
- Assessment test and parent interaction.
- Communication of the results and admission status.
- Deposit fees.
- Collect fee receipt.
STEP 1: EDUCATION FOR TOMORROW Workshop:
It is mandatory to attend this workshop (preferably both parents) if you are seeking admission at Fountainhead School, Kunkni. Attendance of both the parents will be one of the deciding factors for granting admissions. Therefore, we recommend that you make it a point to attend this workshop.
Details for workshop will be communicated through phone call/SMS.
STEP 2: Submission of online inquiry form:
- As a part of online admission process it is compulsory to fill up the online inquiry form.
- You need to log on to our website www.fountainheadschools.org and click Admissions=> Admissions=> Inquiry Form.
- Fill up the complete inquiry form with all the details and submit online.
Step 3: Payment for admission process and collect admission packet from school
Make the payment for admission process at the schools front desk and collect your Admission packet.
Amount to be paid for Admission packet:
- Pre-primary – Rs.1500/-
- Primary – Rs.2000/-
The Admission Packet contains the following:
- Admission Process (that you are reading)
- Fee Structure
- Admission Form Request
- Parents Undertaking Handbook
- Parents Undertaking Indemnity
- Kindergarten Recommendation Form (only for Nursery, Jr. KG & Sr. KG. – non Fountainhead Preschool students)
- Bank Slip
Step 4: Submission of online admission form
1. FOR NEW ADMISSION:
- A username and password will be generated within 24 hours. This username and password will be given to you through SMS and email.
- After receiving the user name and password please log on to the school website www.fountainheadschools.org and click Admissions=> Admissions=> Admission Form OR on the top right corner there is a select box from which you need to select Inquiry/Admission Login. A new window will open in which you will have to enter the username and password given to you.
- Without the username and password, admission form cannot be accessed.
- Fill the complete admission form with all the details and submit online.
2. FOR ADMISSION OF SIBLING OF FOUNTAINHEAD SCHOOL STUDENT:
- You need to login with the school given username and password of the sibling already studying at Fountainhead School eg. (
- After you login, you will be able to see the name of the child for whom you have applied on the left hand corner of the screen.
- Fill the admission form with all the details and submit online.
Step 5: Submission of all documents (hard copy)
*Please submit the following, back to school in the same envelope given to you:
- Admission Form Request with complete details, signed by parent.
- Attested copy of Birth Certificate
- Four passport size photographs and one family photograph (parents, child & siblings only)
- “Parents’ Undertaking Indemnity” signed by both parents.
- Previous year’s Report Card (G 1-9)
- Original School Leaving Certificate (Please submit it before 31st April).
- Please fill up all the details carefully. The name of child and parent should be as per submitted document only.
- In case of any change, it should be supported by appropriate legal documents.
- The school will not entertain requests for change in names after the admission is confirmed.
- The parents must fill in the admission forms themselves
- Neither collection of admission form nor its submission is a guarantee for admission to the school.
- Preference in admission will be given to the following:
- Staff wards
- Siblings of current students
- Fountainhead Preschool students
Step 6: Assessment test and parent interaction:
You will receive a call for assessment test and parent interaction within 7 working days, after submission of all documents.
Step 7: Communication of the results and admission status.
Once assessment is done, you will receive a call and an SMS within 4-5 working days regarding the admission status.
Step 8: Deposit fees.
After confirmation of admission, fill up the deposit slip given to you in the admission packet and deposit the fees directly at HDFC Bank.
Step 9: Confirmation.
Once the fees are deposited, confirmation of admission will be given through SMS/email.
Step 10: Collect fee receipt.
After receiving confirmation of admission, collect fee receipt and other relevant information from the front desk after 10 working days.
For registration or any queries please contact on 3029000 or email at