FEE STRUCTURE FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2017-18
(Fee Structure for the academic year 2018-19 will be updated shortly)
To be paid at the time of admission (for all grades):
|One time Admission Fee (Non-refundable)||60,000|
|One time Security Deposit*||40,000|
Annual Education Fee:
|Junior KG & Senior KG||1,30,178|
|Grades 1 – 6||1,54,158|
|Grades 7 – 10||1,90,974|
|Grade 11 & 12||3,59,370|
Important Note: The fee for Grade 10 & 12 does not include the external examination fee (IGCSE & IBDP final exams). The fee for external exams is charged by CIE and IBO which the school pays directly to them. The school has no share in this fee.
The fee details for IGCSE & IBDP final exams are given below:
IB Diploma Programme Examination Fee (Grade 12) – Fee Details 2017-18
- The fee structure given above is in Sterling Pound (CIE) /Singapore Dollar-SGD (IBO). The fee conversion (in Indian Rupees) depends upon the fee rise by CIE/IBO (if applicable) and currency exchange rates.
- Additionally, approximately Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 20,000/- will be spent for CAS activities.
- The school will send information to pay the external exam fee well in advance but if the parent fails to submit the fee by the deadline then the late fee will be charged by CIE/IBO as mentioned in the external exam fee structure given above.
Fee Payment Schedule:
|Instalments||Last Date||Nursery||JK/SK||Grade 1 – 6||Grade 7 – 10||Grade 11 & 12|
|Tuition Fee- 1st Instalment (Term 1 – June to November)||5th April 2017||53,010||65,089||77,079||95,487||1,79,685|
|Tuition Fee- 2nd Instalment (Term 2 – December to May)||30th September 2017||53,010||65,089||77,079||95,487||1,79,685|
|Fees Include||Fees does not Include (additional expenses)|
|Transport||Bus fees cover pick-up and dropping off the student from a designated location as detailed in Transportation Routes.||Transportation may not be provided for a location falling outside of the planned route. If the school offers transportation to such a location, then additional fees will be charged|
|(Transportation expenses are covered only for the given routes)||Transport for early morning sports/arts camp, out of town trips/ sports camps and picnics.|
|Daily Healthy Meal||One fresh and nutritious mini-meal will be provided to students everyday||One meal from home|
|School Essentials||Notebooks, Limited Stationery & Educational Supplies, Library & Computer Usage||Prescribed text books (as applicable) and Readers for all Grades (Nursery – G12) which is part of the course work? (not optional)|
|Library charges for late deposit or lost / missing book, late fees on account of delayed deposit of tuition fees, recovery of any damages. (not optional)|
|Bag, shoes, school uniform, sports uniform, sports related materials/ music instruments|
|AS (Arts Special) Classes – Charged (when external faculty is called) e.g. Guitar, Keyboard, Tabla, Percussion, cooking, makers & space etc. (Optional but highly recommended)|
|Co-curricular and Extracurricular Activities||All essential field trips, in-house visits (not including camps or other out of town trips whether educational or essential)||All out of town education trips/Nature camps/ Picnics (Day trips, 3-4 days trips or longer duration camps)|
|Sports Camp for Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Karate, Athletics, Frisbee and Art camps.|
|(Trips, Events, Competitive Exams)||All extracurricular activities offered by the school (within regular school timings & days)||Material charges, books and examination fees for ASSET, Olympiads , etc|
|All internally held examinations (not including external examinations whether compulsory or optional)||Charges for expenses incurred for Interschool Events in the Sports & Performing Arts areas i.e. Compulsory – CIE Check Point or any other diagnostic tests.|
|Registration & Examination Fee for IGCSE, DP or any Board Exams – Charges as per the choice/number of subjects.|
|All events including sports day, annual day performance & other special days||Annual Performance costumes, AS Performance (props, rental expenses) (not optional until not participating)|
|Additional learning support provided to student from Special Educational Needs (SEN) cell or Additional English Language Support (AELS) cell.|
|Portfolio||All observation records and worksheets, photos to be a part of the portfolio||End of year memories, CD’s, yearbook, videos, annual day performance CD’s etc.|
|Miscellaneous||Oasis Valley Leadership Camp, Aero-modelling Camps, Robotics Camps, any other workshops etc. (optional)|
|This imprest deposit is to be paid in a single instalment along with the 1st instalment of the academic fees due on March 31.
The school will ask for approval wherever the expense to be incurred is optional. The school will send you the actual expense details at the end of each term.
*This deposit becomes refundable only when the child leaves the school. It is refundable given that all fees have been paid in full – subject to deductions for replacement, repair, and damage to school property including library books, computers etc.
Refer to fee policy in “Parents’ Undertaking” for details.
Imprest deposit is collected to avoid cash transactions through the student for various activities mentioned below during the entire academic year. Charges which are optional will be deducted from the respective imprest amount of the student only with prior consent/information to the parents.
|Grade||Imprest Amount||Cost incurred on Educational trips in 2016-17|
|Nursery & Junior KG||1,000||None|
|Grade 1||7,500||Kevdi – 3000/-|
|Grade 2||10,500||Zainabad – 5500/-|
|Grade 3*||10,500||Jambughoda – 4500/-|
|Grade 4*||10,500||Mahal – 2500/-|
|Grade 5||11,000||Dholavira – 7000/-|
|Grade 6||14,000||Durshet/Imagica – 7000/-|
|Grade 7||20,000||Gir Beyt Dwarka – 14600/-|
|Grade 8||20,000||Delhi, Amritsar, Agra – 17000/-|
|Grade 9||20,000||Madhya Pradesh – 19000/-|
|Grade 10||20,000||Jayalgarh – 23500/-|
|Grade 11||25,000||Dharamshala – 17500/-|
|Grade 12||10,000||Kerala – 37000/-|
* Despite the Grade 3 & 4 trip cost being lower, the imprest total is higher. This is due to the cost of books & other stuff.
We have included educational trip (Nature camp) cost in the Imprest deposit for the Primary years. This cost is added based on historicals (given in bracket) for the past three years. Educational trips are recommended for all the students.
For efficient planning of the trip, we need to make travel plans well in advance (4 months in the case of train travel). To ensure that we are able to do this, we have an opt-out system instead of an opt-in system from this year onwards. The trip details will be announced by 20th July 2017.
By default, all the students will be confirmed for the trip. In case you want to opt out for any reason, you will have to inform the school latest by 10 August 2017. The trip amount will be refunded only in case you opt out by 10 August 2017. After 10 August cancellation charges will be applicable as per the respective vendor’s policy in addition to the cancellation charges of railway tickets.
For Senior school (Grade 7-12) the amount added for the trip is only Rs 5000/-. Additional cost will be once the trip costs are finalized. In case you opt out by 10th August 2017, Rs. 5000 amount be refunded. Otherwise, the refund will be as per the refund policy.
Every student of Grade 5 and above is expected to purchase a Google Chromebook. From Grade 1-4, the school is investing in a set of 20 Chromebook for each grade level.
The cost of the Chromebook will range from Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 25,000/- approximately which will be apart from the fees (this price range is based on current year prices and might change as per market rate every year).
Imprest Deposit covers the following expenses:
- All outstation educational trips/nature camps/picnics (optional but highly recommended).
- Library charges for late deposit or lost book, late fees on account of a delayed deposit of Tuition Fees, recovery of any damages (not optional).
- Prescribed textbooks as applicable and readers for the other classes (not optional).
- Charges for expenses incurred for interschool events in the Sports & Performing Arts areas (optional).
- AS/PS, annual day rental expenses (not optional unless not participating).
- Competitive exam & material charges for ASSET (not optional).
- Registration & Examination Fee for Grade 8 Checkpoint, IGCSE & DP- Charges as per the choice/number of subjects.
- AS (Arts Special) Classes- Charges as per the choice/number of subjects.
- Miscellaneous – Oasis Valley leadership camp, Aero-modelling Camps, Robotics camp, any other workshops etc.
- This imprest deposit is to be paid in a single installment along with the 1st installment of the Academic fees due by April 5, 2017.
- The school will ask for approval wherever the expense to be incurred is optional. The school will send you the actual expense details twice a year (1st in December & 2nd in April).
- At the end of the academic session, remaining balance (if any) will be carry forwarded to next academic session. In the case of any shortfall during the year, the school may ask for more imprest deposit as per the requirement.