Admission Process 2015-16
The admission process for academic session 2015-16 starts from 1st December, 2014.
- Admissions are open for following the grades- 5, 7, 8 & 11
- For Senior KG, and Grades 1-6, seats are full as of now. Limited wait list numbers will be given. Interested candidates need to complete the admission procedure as per the given dates to be considered for admission.
Admission forms will be available between 1st – 3rd December 2014.
Admission process for the academic session 2015-16 as given below:
- Collection & payment of Admission Packet.
- Submission of Documents.
- Submission of online admission form.
- Assessment test and parent interaction.
- Communication of the result and admission status.
- EDUCATION FOR TOMORROW Workshop.
- Deposit fees.
- Collect fee receipt.
|Date||Process||What you need to do||Comments|
|1st – 3rd Dec||Forms available for grades 5, 7, 8 & 11. Wait List for grades (SK & 1 – 6) where seats not available.||Parents need to come to Fountainhead School (FS), Kunkni to collect the admission packet||Parents interested in the waitlist will have to complete all the formalities.|
|6th Dec||Last date for submission of documents||You need to bring all the necessary documents to school|
|Filling online admission form, student assessment test and parent interaction||Parents need to come to Fountainhead School, Kunkni with their child for the assessment test , parent interaction, and fill the online admission form.||Assessment will start at 9 am sharp. Reporting time will be 8:30 am.|
|17th Dec||List of admitted students||Check the list online (www.fountainheadschools.org)||Results will be announced online (www.fountainheadschools.org)|
|23rd Dec||Last date for fees (Security Deposit and One time Admission fee)||Fill up the deposit slip given to you and deposit the fees directly at any HDFC Bank||Deposit slip is provided in the admission packet|
|8th Jan||Confirmation||Once the fees are deposited, confirmation of admission will be given through SMS/email|
|24th Jan||Collection of fee receipt & other information||Collect fee receipt (one time admission fee and security deposit)|
STEP 1: Collection and payment of the admission packet:
You need to come to school to collect the admission packet.
- Sr. KG – Rs. 2000/-
- Primary (Grades 1- 6)– Rs.2500/-
- Middle Years (Grades 7-10) & Senior Years ( Grade 11) -Rs 2500/
STEP 2: Submission of all documents (hard copy)
*Please submit the following to the school.
- Admission Form Request with complete details, signed by parent.
- Attested (notarized) photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Five passport size photographs of the child and one family photograph (parents, child & siblings only) in hard copy.
- “Parents’ Undertaking” signed by both parents.
- Previous two year’s Report Card (Grades 1-9 and Grade 11)
- Original School Leaving Certificate (Please submit it before 15th May or admission may lead to cancellation).
Step 3: Submission of online admission form
When you come for your child’s assessment test on 6th December 2014, you will be required to fill the online admission form.
Step 4: Assessment test and parent interaction:
Parents will have to fill the online admission form at school, while your child will be appearing for the assessment. Once your online admission form is filled, you will be called for the parent interaction.
Step 5: Communication of admission status:
You will be informed about your child’s admission status and wait list number (where seats are not available) through sms or email.
Step 6: EDUCATION FOR TOMORROW Workshop:
It is mandatory to attend this workshop (preferably both parents) if you are seeking admission at Fountainhead School, Kunki. If parents do not attend the workshop, then admission might lead to cancellation.
Details and dates regarding the workshop will be communicated through phone call/SMS.
Step 7: Deposit of Fees:
If your child is able to secure admission at Fountainhead School, then you need to pay a one time admission fee and security deposit in any HDFC Branch, through the slip given to you in the admission packet.
Step 8: Confirmation of admission:
We will be sending a confirmation sms/email to you once we receive your child’s admission fees and security deposit.
Step 9: Collection of fee receipt:
You will receive an sms from us informing the date and timings for collection of the fee receipt. You can come to school after receiving the sms.
- Please fill up all the details carefully. The name of child and parents should be as per submitted document only.
- In case of any change, it should be supported by appropriate legal documents.
- The school will not entertain requests for change in names after the admission is confirmed.
- The parents must fill in the admission forms themselves.
- Neither collection of admission form nor its submission is a guarantee of admission to the school.
- Admission form fees are non refundable.
For any queries please contact on 3029000 or email at email@example.com
Admissions Team@Fountainhead School