Technology is all pervasive in the 21st century. It is therefore imperative for students to be well-versed with the usage of technology and have the skills and ability to use technology appropriately and optimally.
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is used at Fountainhead School to enhance studentâ€™s educational experiences in a number of ways.
- Inside the classroom, ICT is used for accessing the Internet for research, audio-video experiences and interacting through video-conference with students from other schools.
- In the ICT labs, IT is used for language, mathematics, inquiry based activities and a number of other engagements.
- It is imperative that parents provide students with monitored access to a computer with Internet access for research, report writing, and various purposes at home.
- StudentsÂ will be required to purchase their own laptops / tablet PCs from Grade 9 onwards. The grade level is bound to come down in the next few years.
- One /Both parents ideally should have basic ICT Skills to-:
- Facilitate and support their childâ€™s learning.
- Communicate with the school/homeroom teachers/etc.
- Access online circulars/newsletters/articles/photos/etc.
- Read the blogs.