- Single Subject Teacher for Grade 1 to Grade 6: Physical Education, Drama and Music.
- Teachers for Grade Nursery to Grade 6: should have good conceptual clarity and good communication skills as has to teach all subject like English, Mathematics, Science, Social studies etc. Having good IT skills is a prerequisite.
- Teachers for Grade 7 to Grade 12: for English, Chemistry, Mathematics, Psychology, Humanities and Economics. Please note, having sound subject-knowledge, good communication and IT skills are prerequisites.
Fresh Engineering, Management Graduates, and Industry / Corporate Professionals (with strong academic background) who are interested to pursue a career in teaching are also encouraged to apply.
ADMINISTRATION STAFF REQUIRED
- Kitchen Incharge: responsible for all kitchen functions like food purchasing, receiving, preparation and maintenance of quality standards, safety, sanitation and cleanliness. H/She is also responsible for the training of employees in this regards. Should have leadership skills, proactive, high customer-orientation, detail-orientation, decent communication and IT skills.
- Software Developer: VB.Net & SQL – good programming knowledge and relevant experience of at least 6 months to 1 year.
- Events Executive: excellent communication, planning and organising skills and ability to deal with multiple stakeholders. Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines. It would also involve stretched working hours.
- Career Counselling: Arranging, handling and providing Student Counselling sessions to students and parents. Proving them general knowledge and understanding about different career pathways and admission process of various universities etc.
Note: Candidates who have appeared for interview in last 6 months and have been rejected or have not received any response from us NEED NOT APPLY.
- Please email your updated resume immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your resume is shortlisted, then you will receive an email or call from the HR department. You need then come for personal interview any day between Monday to Friday from 9 am to 2 pm (2pm is the end time).
- You also need to fill the online application form (before coming for interview without fail) by accessing this link – Click here to fill Online Application Form and carry a passport size photograph on the date of interview.
- Post Technical interview if found suitable, your profile will be processed for Demo / Observation + Written test / IT skills test.