- Single Subject Teacher for Grade 1 to Grade 6: Physical Education, Drama and Music.
- Teachers for Grade 3 to 6: should have good conceptual clarity and good communication skills as has to teach all subject like English, Mathematics, Science, Social studies etc. Having good IT skills is a prerequisites.
- Teachers for Grade 7 to Grade 10: for Chemistry, Biology, Individual & Societies and Economics. Please note, having sound subject-knowledge, good communication and IT skills are prerequisites.
- Teachers for Grade 11 to Grade 12: for Biology, Mathematics, Economics and Psychology. Please note, having sound subject-knowledge, good communication and IT skills are prerequisites.
Fresh Engineering, Management Graduates and Industry / Corporate Professionals (with strong academic background) who are interested to pursue career in teaching are also encouraged to apply.
ADMINISTRATION STAFF REQUIRED
- Software Developer: VB.Net & SQL – good programming knowledge and relevant experience.
- HR Executive: Fresher or experienced can apply for the HR generalist profile with good communication and IT skills.
- Acad-Admin: SPOC for Academics – ability to plan, organise, prioritize and deal with multiple stakeholders. Good communication and IT skills.
- Store & Purchase Incharge: dealing with vendors, bill payments, placing purchase order and managing Inventory etc. Decent IT skills and communication skills.
Note: Candidates who have applied and have not received any response from us NEED NOT APPLY.
- Click here to Apply or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your profile matches our requirement, then you will get a call or email from the HR Department.
- Once you receive call or email, you need to then come to our school for a personal interview in order to evaluate the possible fitment as per the above listed vacancies.
- If found suitable, your profile will be processed for further rounds of interview + Demo / Observation + Written test / IT skills test.