TEACHERS REQUIRED for 2017-18
- Single Subject Teacher Physical Education, French and Visual Arts.
- Teachers for Grade 11 to Grade 12: for English (Literature & Language), Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Counselor, Psychology,Computers Science / ICT, Economics, Makers & Design (Product Design). Please note, having good communication and IT skills are prerequisites.
- Teachers for Grade 7 to 10th: English (Literature & Language), Chemistry, Physics, General Sciences, Computers Science / ICT and Makers & Design (Product Design). Please note, having good communication and IT skills are prerequisites.
- Trainee Teacher / Home Room Teacher for Grade 3 to Grade 6: good command over English language, sound I.T skills and good conceptual clarity of the subjects like Maths, Science, Social Studies, English etc.
Fresh Engineering, Management Graduates and Industry / Corporate Professionals (with strong academic background) who are interested to pursue career in teaching are also encouraged to apply.
ADMINISTRATION STAFF REQUIRED
- Administrator: at least 10 years in leadership role and has experience of managing various departments preferably of education institute like Legal, HR, Operations, Infrastructure, Transport, Finance, Kitchen, Purchase, IT etc. A problem-solver, orator, team-player and compassionate leader.
- Chief Financial Officer: Head of accounts, MIS, Budgeting, cost control and auditing, managing all accounts related processes, policy audits, statutory compliance, external and internal communication. Preferably a CA / ICWA.
- Kitchen Manager: Experience of working in a organisation wherein there is a full scale kitchen and caters to daily around 3000 people.
- Executive Chef: will be overall incharge for the taste and quality of the food. Experience of working in a organisation wherein there is a full scale kitchen and caters to daily around 3000 people
- Transport Manager: will be overall responsible for the transport management of the school. Preferably should have experience of 3-4 years of handling transport in an educational institute. Minimum a graduate.
- Programmer: with good knowledge of VB.net and SQL Server
Note: Candidates who have applied earlier and have not received any response from us NEED NOT APPLY.
- Click here to Apply or send your resume to email@example.com
- If your profile matches our requirement, then you will get a call from our HR executive and a telephonic interview would be conducted.
- If found suitable, you will be called for a personal interview followed by a written Test.