An IB School: Being an IB School, we are committed to the continual development of Educators. At FS, teachers are given access to high-quality Professional Development that encourages critical thinking, self-reflection, and dedication to lifelong learning and continuous improvement. Innovative and diverse education frameworks, unit planners, teaching resources, and evaluation tools are used to build and sustain a professional learning community.
FS work culture: we believe in empowering our Teachers & staff so that they can perform to the best of their abilities but with a sense of responsibility. We promote a liberal and conducive work environment where feedback, suggestions, and criticism are dealt with fairness and to achieve a win-win situation. We always strive to keep our policies and processes which are employee-centric.
Work-life balance: We strongly believe in and promote work-life balance. We have Gym and health instructor who are there to help us stay fit and healthy. We also go for Nature Camps and Field Trips and have Staff Sports Day, Adventure Day, Teacher’s Day, Staff Dinner, Teacher Performances at the Annual Day, etc. We focus not only on body-fitness but also on mind and soul through Life classes, In-house workshops / training sessions & team-building events, etc., which leads to self-analysis and introspection.
- Day Care Center: Teachers / staff members can avail daycare facility for their children as per the workdays and school timings. This service is at no extra cost if the kid is above 18 months of age. Below 18 months of age, Rs. 2000 is deducted monthly from the salary as a dedicated staff is assigned to take care of the kid.
Besides these salient features, the following facilities and privileges are provided to Teachers:
- Transportation: Free Transportation by School Buses / Vans as per route & timings.
- Food: Free healthy lunch to all the employees is provided and snacks at subsidized rates.
- Laptop: Teachers can avail the laptop facility from the school as per the terms and conditions.
- Admissions related benefits:
- A separate quota is kept for staffs’ children each academic year which increases their chances of getting their kid admitted to FS. However, these seats are allotted on a first come first serve basis.
- Fees Discount: 30% discount on the Annual Education Fees will be given to parent Employee during their 1-year tenure; 35% discount in 2nd and 3rd year and from 4th year onward 40% discount will be given on the Annual Education Fees. While the fees have to be paid in advance, the discount will be refunded at the end of 11 months.
- One time Admissions fees will be charged as applicable.
- No security deposit will be taken for all staff kids.
The school currently works 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday with different shift timings depending upon the programme. Teachers also need to put in extra hours on specified dates as well as 7 Sundays maximum a year for training.