Please login to your school email id i.e. p.firstname.lastname.@fountainheadschools.org (e.g. email@example.com ) to view these forms.
Please click on given link to access this form directly — Health Record Form
Step to be followed by Online Payment:
- Click on the link “Online Payment Option“
- Select the Pantry Option.
- Enter the Details along with Student ID”FSK2011XXX” and entered “Transaction Amount”. (Minimum amount to be paid is Rs. 500/-)
- To confirm, click on “Process“.
- After getting the payment confirmation, the coupons will be handed over to your child in a sealed envelope within 3 working days and confirmation will be sent to the parent through communication diary.
- Return, Refund, and Cancellation policy – https://paytm.com/care/
- In case of refund money for canceled/failed payments; the school will not be responsible for the same. Parent has to contact Paytm support directly.
Please click on given link to access this form directly — Personal Details Update Form
Payment Policy for Certificates & Transcripts:
Current students and alumni of Fountainhead School can request the following certificates/transcripts based on their requirements.
Fee: It will be charged according to the documents requested by the student as per the table given below.
|English Medium Certificate||500/-||–|
|Migration Certificate (It is provided by CIE / IB once the student clears the examination)||500/- (scanned copy from school)||–|
|IGCSE / MYP / DP Transcript||500/- (scanned copy from school)||–|
|IGCSE / MYP / DP Certificate||500/- (scanned copy from school)||–|
|Qualification Verification for University (Alumni)||500/-||–|
|Leaving Certificate (Duplicate Copy)||500/-||–|
- The current students (Nursery to Grade 12) need to fill “Other Certificates and Documents Request Form” available on our school website. All the documents are free of cost to our current students except their report cards. Please click on the given link to access this form directly — Other Certificates Request Form
- The Report card is chargeable as it is already sent to you at the end of the year through email and as it is an important document it is expected to be kept safe. The payment for the report card has to be made through Paytm. The instructions for the same are given below in the “Alumni” payment section.
- The charges mentioned above are for a single copy only, except the transcript. This means it will be charged separately the number of times you apply for it. E.g.
- If a parent requests for character certificate in January and then again in March then they will have to pay the amount twice.
- If a Grade 12 parent requests report cards from Grade 7 to Grade 12 then they need to pay Rs. 3000/- (500*6=3000). Condition a. (mentioned above) will also be applicable in this case.
- All students will be considered as alumni after 3 months of leaving school.
- After the payment is made (in the case of a report card for current students and Alumni), the parent has to send the transaction id to firstname.lastname@example.org which will be sent to the accounts department for verification. The document will be given in 2 days after the payment is confirmed.
Alumni – The payment has to be made through Paytm. The instructions for the same are given below.
How to pay the fee on Paytm.com (On the Website)
- Log in to https://paytm.com/education
- Select “New Registration”
- Under the Pay, your fees option, click on “Institute”
- Select your institute i.e. Fountainhead School
- Select “Fee Details” under Fee details e.g. “Caste Certificate” or “Report Card”
- Select Grade under “Course”
- Enter your “Full Name” and “Mobile number” e.g. Seema Jain, 8024569820
- Confirm the fee details & proceed
- Pick your payment option. “Pay Now” with your Paytm Wallet or Debit Card/ Credit card/ Net
- Banking: No convenience fee will be charged when you pay your fee with Paytm.
- You’ll receive a payment confirmation from Paytm on your registered mobile number and email id
How to pay the fee for Paytm App (Through Mobile App)
- Open the Paytm app and click on ‘Fees’ under ‘Recharge or Pay Bills’
- Under the Pay your Fee option, Select location i.e. Surat under Gujarat
- Select The Institute i.e. Fountainhead School
- Select Fee Type under ‘Area’ e.g. ‘Caste Certificate’ or ‘Report Card’
- Select Grade under ‘New Registration’
- Enter your ‘Full Name’ and 'mobile number’ e.g. Seema Jain, 8024569820
- Confirm the fee details & proceed
- Pick your payment option. "Pay now" with your Paytm wallet/Debit card/Credit card/ Net banking.
- No convenience fee when you pay your fee with Paytm
- You will receive a payment confirmation from Paytm on your registered mobile no. and email id.
Note: Now pay your Fee through Paytm at zero convenience Fee.