Fountainhead School is an authorized test administration center for the PSAT, SAT, AP exams & Cambridge Assessment Testing.
College Board – 671117
SAT Exam – 63266
Center Reporting Time – 7.15 AM onward till 8 AM. Gates will be closed at 8 AM and students will not be allowed to enter the premises.
SAT ID card requirements:
- The only acceptable form of identification is a valid passport with your name, photo, and signature. It should not be expired. The student will not be allowed to sit in the exam and will be asked to leave if they bring a Passport that is expired.
- A valid Aadhar card with the student’s name and photo
- Students have to bring their original Passport and Aadhar card on the test day. NO photocopy, coloured print, or picture on the mobile phone will be accepted for the ID card. Nothing else will be accepted as an ID card.
Important Announcement (COVID 19): As of now we are going ahead with the administration of the SAT exam as scheduled. The test takes to have to keep the following guidelines in mind. Your entry will be denied if you don’t confirm all the statements below or refuse to answer them on the test day. Students who violate the requirements will be dismissed from the test center.
𝤿 I agree to wear a mask the entire time I'm at this test center and follow instructions from test center staff, otherwise, I will be dismissed.
𝤿 In the past 14 days, I have not come into close contact (within 6 feet) with someone who has tested positive for the COVID-19 test or is presumed to have COVID -19.
𝤿 I do not have COVID-19 or have reason to believe I have COVID-19. Symptoms of COVID-19 include cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, and the new loss of taste or smell.
𝤿 To my knowledge, I am not violating any travel restrictions or quarantine requirements.
𝤿 We have taken measures to help create a safe testing environment; however, it isn't possible to entirely remove the risk of COVID-19 exposure. By entering the center premises/testing room, you're accepting that risk. The school will not be responsible in case anything happens. If you disagree with this then can choose not to appear for the exam.
For any further queries, please contact the College Board directly.
2022–23 School Year Test Dates
|SAT Test Date*||Deadline for Registration|
Changes, and Regular Cancellation
|Aug 27, 2022||Jul 29, 2022|
|Oct 1, 2022||Sep 2, 2022|
|Dec 3, 2022||Nov 3, 2022|
|Mar 11, 2023 (Digital)**||Feb 24, 2023|
|May 6, 2023 (Digital)**||Apr 21, 2023|
|June 3, 2023 (Digital)**||May 19, 2023|
|*Your registration options will be limited if you aren't taking the SAT for one of its main purposes.|
**Students taking the digital SAT who need to borrow a device from College Board will need to register and request their device earlier than the registration deadline, to allow time for international shipping.
What You Should Know About International Deadlines
- International registration deadlines apply to anyone testing outside of the United States and U.S. territories.
- Deadlines expire at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, U.S.
- There is no late registration for international testing. Online and telephone registrations must be completed by the international deadlines listed above.
- Mailed registration forms must be received by the international deadlines listed above.
- If you register through an international representative, you need to submit your paper registration with payment by the early registration deadline. Download SAT Paper Registration Tips for International Students (.pdf/79KB) for more help.
- There are specific deadlines for making changes if students are testing outside the U.S. The deadline for making changes is also noted on the Admission Ticket. International students should call Customer Service by the international change deadline to make changes to their registration including adding a Language with Listening Test or selecting a different Language with Listening Test
Fountainhead school is administering PSAT 8/9 and PSAT/NMSQT exams for the last 4 years now. PSAT is highly recommended for students planning to appear for the SAT exam (entrance exam for the USA). More details about the exam are given below.
What is PSAT:
The PSAT assessments offer an important step in helping students prepare for university. Administered by the College Board, the makers of the Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT). The SAT is a university admissions test taken by students as part of applications to universities in the U.S. and across the world. The PSAT is similar in format to the SAT. Research indicates that students who take PSAT score significantly higher on the SAT. For most students, PSAT is the first real exposure to a standardised multiple-choice assessment.
How are the PSAT Suite of Assessments (PSAT/NMSQT - National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test) and PSAT 8/9) helpful?
1. The PSAT offers students an excellent, and cost-effective way to practice for the SAT; PSAT assesses the same skills as the SAT, but in a grade-appropriate way
2. The detailed score reports help students and educators gain a deep understanding of the students’ strengths and weaknesses, so they are better prepared for the SAT
3. Students can send their PSAT score report into their free Khan Academy SAT practice account, and get free, customised recommendations on how they should prepare for the SAT, based on their section-wise / question-wise performance on the PSAT
Utility of PSAT / NMSQT for students not interested in taking the SAT:
Even if students do not plan to take the SAT, the PSAT / NMSQT can offer meaningful insights into a student’s skills and help them prepare for other similar standardized / competitive exams for India and abroad.
The PSAT exam will be conducted in 2 categories as mentioned below.
• PSAT / NMSQT - for students in Grades 10 and 11
• PSAT 8/9 - for students in Grades 8 and 9
• PSAT / NMSQT - The exam duration is 2 hours and 45 mins. Roughly 3 hours 30 mins will be required altogether since test administration activities will take an additional 45 mins.
• PSAT 8/9 - Test exam duration is 2 hours 25 mins. Roughly 3 hours will be required altogether since test administration activities will take an additional 35 mins.
Resources for test preparation:
1. Coaching is NOT required / recommended for the PSAT. Students may practice using the following:
2. Free SAT prep resources (due to the SAT’s close alignment with PSAT) on Khan Academy, which has been developed in partnership with College Board (www.khanacademy.org/sat)
3. A free practice test for PSAT/NMSQT has been published on our website, which can be accessed at https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/psat-nmsqt-psat-10/practice
More details here:
AP gives students the chance to tackle college-level work while they're still in high school—whether they're learning online or in the classroom. And through taking AP Exams, students can earn college credit and placement.
For more details, click here.
Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing supports educational institutions, professional organisations, governments, and employers in the selection and recruitment of applicants, by providing admissions tests for medicine and healthcare, assessments in thinking skills and behavioral styles, and subject-specific admissions tests.
More information for test takers here