Fountainhead School is an authorized test administration center for SAT exam. The school’s College Board registration code is 671117 and center code is 63266.
|Test Date||SAT Available||SAT Subject Tests Available||Early Registration via Representative||Registration Deadline||Deadline for Changes|
|October 5, 2019||Yes||See SAT Subject Tests available on this date||August 21, 2019||September 6, 2019||September 24, 2019|
|November 2, 2019||No||See SAT Subject Tests available on this date||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|December 7, 2019||Yes||See SAT Subject Tests available on this date||October 23, 2019||November 8, 2019||November 26, 2019|
|March 14, 2020||Yes||SAT Subject Tests not offered on this date||January 29, 2020||February 14, 2020||March 3, 2020|
|May 2, 2020||Yes||See SAT Subject Tests available on this date||March 18, 2020||April 3, 2020||April 21, 2020|
|June 6, 2020||No||See SAT Subject Tests available on this date||n/a||n/a||n/a|
What You Should Know About International Deadlines
- International registration deadlines apply to anyone testing outside of the United States and U.S. territories.
- Deadlines expire at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, U.S.
- There is no late registration for international testing. Online and telephone registrations must be completed by the international deadlines listed above.
- Mailed registration forms must be received by the international deadlines listed above.
- If you register through an international representative, you need to submit your paper registration with payment by the early registration deadline. Download SAT Paper Registration Tips for International Students (.pdf/79KB) for more help.
- There are specific deadlines for making changes if students are testing outside the U.S. The deadline for making changes is also noted on the Admission Ticket. International students should call Customer Service by the international change deadline to make changes to their registration including adding a Language with Listening Test or selecting a different Language with Listening Test.
SAT ID card requirements:
- The only acceptable form of identification is a valid passport with your name, photo, and signature.
- A valid Aadhar card with the test taker’s name and photo
Please note the College Board will accept the Aadhar card as valid ID for the May and June 2018 administrations, although the policy update has not yet been announced.
Please do not hesitate to contact TAS with any questions at +1-609-771-7788 or email@example.com.
Test Fee Schedule – Click Here