Fountainhead School is an authorized test administration center for the SAT exam. The school’s College Board registration code is 671117 and the center code is 63266.
Important Announcement: As of now we are going ahead with the administration of the SAT exam scheduled in Sep and Oct. Test takes to have to keep the following guidelines in mind. Your entry will be denied if you don’t confirm all the statements below or refuse to answer them on the test day. Students who violate the requirements will be dismissed from the test center.
𝤿 I agree to wear a mask the entire time I’m at this test center and follow instructions from test center staff, otherwise, I will be dismissed.
𝤿 In the past 14 days, I have not come into close contact (within 6 feet) with someone who has tested positive for the COVID-19 test or is presumed to have COVID -19.
𝤿 I do not have COVID-19 or have reason to believe I have COVID-19. Symptoms of COVID-19 include cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, the new loss of taste or smell.
𝤿 To my knowledge, I am not violating any travel restrictions or quarantine requirements.
𝤿 We have taken measures to help create a safe testing environment; however, it isn’t possible to entirely remove the risk of COVID-19 exposure. By entering the center premises/testing room, you’re accepting that risk. The school will not be responsible in case if anything happens. If you disagree with this then can choose not to appear for the exam.
- The same checklist student/parent will be required to sign in hardcopy when they will come to school to appear for the exam. Only after signing these students will be allowed to enter the school premises.
For any further queries, please contact the College Board directly.
|Test Date||SAT Available||SAT Subject Tests Available||Early Registration via Representation||Registration Deadline||Deadline for Changes|
August 29, 2020
|Yes||See SAT Subject Tests available on this date||July 15, 2020|
July 31, 2020
Note: The late registration fee has been waived for the August administration.
|August 18, 2020|
September 26, 2020
|Yes||SAT Subject Tests not offered on this date||n/a||August 26, 2020||September 15, 2020|
October 3, 2020
|Yes||See SAT Subject Tests available on this date||August 19, 2020||September 4, 2020||September 22, 2020|
|November 7, 2020||No||See SAT Subject Tests available on this date||n/a||n/a||n/a|
December 5, 2020
|Yes||See SAT Subject Tests available on this date||October 21, 2020||November 5, 2020||November 24, 2020|
March 13, 2021
|Yes||SAT Subject Tests not offered on this date||January 27, 2021||February 12, 2021||March 2, 2021|
May 8, 2021
|Yes||See SAT Subject Tests available on this date||March 24, 2021||April 8, 2021||April 27, 2021|
|June 5, 2021||No||See SAT Subject Tests available on this date||n/a||n/a||n/a|
What You Should Know About International Deadlines
- International registration deadlines apply to anyone testing outside of the United States and U.S. territories.
- Deadlines expire at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, U.S.
- There is no late registration for international testing. Online and telephone registrations must be completed by the international deadlines listed above.
- Mailed registration forms must be received by the international deadlines listed above.
- If you register through an international representative, you need to submit your paper registration with payment by the early registration deadline. Download SAT Paper Registration Tips for International Students (.pdf/79KB) for more help.
- There are specific deadlines for making changes if students are testing outside the U.S. The deadline for making changes is also noted on the Admission Ticket. International students should call Customer Service by the international change deadline to make changes to their registration including adding a Language with Listening Test or selecting a different Language with Listening Test.
SAT ID card requirements:
- The only acceptable form of identification is a valid passport with your name, photo, and signature.
- A valid Aadhar card with the test taker’s name and photo
Please note the College Board will accept the Aadhar card as valid ID for the May and June 2018 administrations, although the policy update has not yet been announced.
Please do not hesitate to contact TAS with any questions at +1-609-771-7788 or email@example.com.