Fountainhead School is an authorized test administration center for the PSAT, SAT, AP exams & Cambridge Assessment Testing.
College Board – 671117
SAT Exam – 63266
Center Reporting Time – 7.15 AM onward till 8 AM. Gates will be closed at 8 AM and students will not be allowed to enter the premises.
SAT ID card requirements:
- The only acceptable form of identification is a valid passport with your name, photo, and signature. It should not be expired. The student will not be allowed to sit in the exam and will be asked to leave if they bring a Passport that is expired.
- A valid Aadhar card with the student’s name and photo
- Students have to bring their original Passport and Aadhar card on the test day. NO photocopy, coloured print, or picture on the mobile phone will be accepted for the ID card. Nothing else will be accepted as an ID card.
Important Announcement (COVID 19): As of now we are going ahead with the administration of the SAT exam as scheduled. The test takes to have to keep the following guidelines in mind. Your entry will be denied if you don’t confirm all the statements below or refuse to answer them on the test day. Students who violate the requirements will be dismissed from the test center.
𝤿 I agree to wear a mask the entire time I’m at this test center and follow instructions from test center staff, otherwise, I will be dismissed.
𝤿 In the past 14 days, I have not come into close contact (within 6 feet) with someone who has tested positive for the COVID-19 test or is presumed to have COVID -19.
𝤿 I do not have COVID-19 or have reason to believe I have COVID-19. Symptoms of COVID-19 include cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, and the new loss of taste or smell.
𝤿 To my knowledge, I am not violating any travel restrictions or quarantine requirements.
𝤿 We have taken measures to help create a safe testing environment; however, it isn’t possible to entirely remove the risk of COVID-19 exposure. By entering the center premises/testing room, you’re accepting that risk. The school will not be responsible in case anything happens. If you disagree with this then can choose not to appear for the exam.
For any further queries, please contact the College Board directly.
2022–23 School Year Test Dates
|SAT Test Date*||Deadline for Registration|
Changes, and Regular Cancellation
|Aug 27, 2022||Jul 29, 2022|
|Oct 1, 2022||Sep 2, 2022|
|Dec 3, 2022||Nov 3, 2022|
|Mar 11, 2023 (Digital)**||Feb 24, 2023|
|May 6, 2023 (Digital)**||Apr 21, 2023|
|June 3, 2023 (Digital)**||May 19, 2023|
*Your registration options will be limited if you aren’t taking the SAT for one of its main purposes.
**Students taking the digital SAT who need to borrow a device from College Board will need to register and request their device earlier than the registration deadline, to allow time for international shipping.
What You Should Know About International Deadlines
- International registration deadlines apply to anyone testing outside of the United States and U.S. territories.
- Deadlines expire at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, U.S.
- There is no late registration for international testing. Online and telephone registrations must be completed by the international deadlines listed above.
- Mailed registration forms must be received by the international deadlines listed above.
- If you register through an international representative, you need to submit your paper registration with payment by the early registration deadline. Download SAT Paper Registration Tips for International Students (.pdf/79KB) for more help.
- There are specific deadlines for making changes if students are testing outside the U.S. The deadline for making changes is also noted on the Admission Ticket. International students should call Customer Service by the international change deadline to make changes to their registration including adding a Language with Listening Test or selecting a different Language with Listening Test
Please note the College Board will accept the Aadhar card as a valid ID for the May and June 2018 administrations, although the policy update has not yet been announced.
Please do not hesitate to contact TAS with any questions at +1-609-771-7788 or email@example.com.