At Fountainhead School we believe in promoting and creating an environment of learning not just for the students but also for anyone who wishes to understand the functioning of a school and wants to pursue a career in the education field. Thus, hereby we encourage external candidates and ex-FS students to apply for internship programs in the Academics and Administrative department. These internship programs are designed to help an individual acquire skills and knowledge of a particular domain.
Those who are interested in applying for the internship program – please email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org addressing the HR department, clearly mentioning in which department you would like to do the internship.
(A) Academics Department: given below is the list of functions / tasks that an intern can learn:
- Curriculum planning
- How to deliver content by using learner’s profile
- How to handle students’ queries
- Classroom Management & discipline issues
(B) Project Based Education: Mavericks Learning Center (MLC)
is a place where students acquire 21st century skills and knowledge by doing projects. To know more, You can browse the given links. There are 2 ways in which you can do an internship with Mavericks Learning center
Academic Insight : You will get choose to work on one of the following Subject
- Project based education- Project planning
- Inculcating 21st century skills
- Curriculum Planning for Core skills.(Math/language)
- Managing students Motivation through Freedom and Responsibility
Project Mentor : You can lead/Mentor any project with students. The 6 projects baskets are (Science and Technology, Humanities, Design and technology, Language and arts, Leadership and Passion).
For example : If you are aspiring to become a computer science engineer can lead a Project with MLC Students where you can Mentor/ Guide students to design a mobile application. Rights for the work you create with students can be mutually decided before the Internship.
To know more about MLC internship programs, you can write on email@example.com
(C) Administrative Department – given below is the list of functions / tasks that an intern can choose to learn in the listed departments.
- Basics of Recruitment
- Joining formalities
- Exit formalities
- Background check and Police Verification
- Understanding policies & systems
- MIS & filing documents
- Can observe handling grievances
- Transport Operation (Logistics & Services Management)
- Kitchen Operation (Canteen/Food Management)
- Information Technology – (Hardware – Database Management System, Server setup, Admin Google Panel, etc)
- Information Technology – (Software – Analysis and Design Communication, Nucleus, Google Scripting and other Software)
- Housekeeping (Material handling, Inventory Management, Electrical, Maintenance and Quality Management, Infra related projects, Planning and execution)
- Dealing with Support staff
- New Project Management Skill
- Service Operation Management (Media & Graphic)
- Health and Safety (Students and Staff)
- Maintaining an organised and upto date catalog and circulation system.
- Process regarding the new books and materials and making them ready for checkout.
- Inventory Management
- Books issue process – Check in – checkout
- KOHA Library Management Software
- Library Policies and Process
- Vendor Management
- Maintaining the cataloguing process and keeping track of circulation.
- Book Purchase and Distribution Process
- Observing meeting and minuting
- Data Management
- University/College research
- Upcoming / prospective careers
- Alumni Engagement
- Event Planning and execution
- Liasioning for internship / summer school / university admission
- Event planning and Execution (Arrangements, coordination)
- Managing data/files
- Social media reporting
- Observing meeting and minuting
- Handling calls and visitors
- Date management
- School tour and inquiry