- To help the child understand his surroundings in a relevant manner:
- The physical world of materials and understanding how things & the world around works.
- The Socio-Emotional world consisting of the human world and the society.
- To help the child gain skills essential to survive and succeed in the new millennium:
- Survival Skills: Reading, Writing, Arithmetic, Computers, Fitness & Health, Safety, Money.
- Life Skills: Confidence & Self-Esteem, Freewill, Independence & Fearlessness, Integrity, Respect & Tolerance.
- Questioning/Thinking Skills: The ability to ask why.
- To unleash the child’s potential in one or more disciplines such as academics, art, music, dance, sports through exposure & practice
Our curriculum has been mapped with the national curriculum especially CBSE to ensure that we at par with them. Most of the topics covered in CBSE are included in our curriculum at different grade levels. Parents who have a concern that IB students cannot appear for the national level entrance exams (JEE, NEET, etc.) can click on the tabs given below to check the topics covered in our curriculum.