Fountainhead is currently running classes from Nursery to Grade 12. We are implementing the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO) till Grade 12.
Fountainhead School is an authorized* school for the Primary Years Programme (PYP) and the CIE. The school is certified as an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School. These are schools that share a common philosophy and commitment to high quality, challenging, international education that the school believes is important for our students.
*Only schools authorized by the IB organization can offer any of its three academic programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP), or the Diploma Programme (DP).
Fountainhead School is authorized as an IB World School. IB World Schools share a common philosophy-a commitment to high-quality, challenging, international education- that we believe is important for our students. Only schools authorized by the IB Organization can offer any of its four academic programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP), the Diploma Programme (DP), or the Career-related Programme (CP). Candidate status gives no guarantee that authorization will be granted.
For further information about the IB and its programmes, visit http://www.ibo.org
For further information about MSA-CESS, visit https://www.fountainheadschools.org/fountainhead-high-school-diploma/
We intend to offer the following programs over the years:
Fountainhead’s Educational Values
Fountainhead intends to nurture every child towards a holistic growth which encompasses the following educational aims and objectives:
- To help the child understand his surroundings in a relevant manner:
- The physical world of materials and understanding how things & the world around works.
- The Socio-Emotional world consisting of the human world and the society.
- To help the child gain skills essential to survive and succeed in the new millennium:
- Survival Skills: Reading, Writing, Arithmetic, Computers, Fitness & Health, Safety, Money.
- Life Skills: Confidence & Self-Esteem, Freewill, Independence & Fearlessness, Integrity, Respect & Tolerance.
- Questioning/Thinking Skills: The ability to ask why.
- To unleash the child’s potential in one or more disciplines such as academics, art, music, dance, sports through exposure & practice
Our curriculum has been mapped with the national curriculum especially CBSE to ensure that we at par with them. Most of the topics covered in CBSE are included in our curriculum at different grade levels. Parents who have a concern that IB students cannot appear for the national level entrance exams (JEE, NEET, etc.) can click on the tabs given below to check the topics covered in our curriculum.
English Language & Literature
PSAT / SAT Exam Curriculum Mapping