Fountainhead’s vision, since inception, has been to “to scale newer heights in terms of curriculum innovation and teaching methodologies and build an institute of excellence”. We believe that we’ve made a lot of progress on that front in the last 10 years since we started the preschool in 2004.
Over the years, we’ve have had many requests for visits to the school along with understanding about how the school was started and how it is now run. We feel that now’s the right time for us to invite visitors for this purpose.
The intended audience for this workshop are teachers/principals from any school/organization and entrepreneurs as well as those interested in starting a school with a difference or running a school in India. Even business houses/ corporate/ small -medium scale industrialist or people who wish to diversify their business could be of interest. So, you are welcome to visit the school for a detailed 3 day exposure on practices at the school from the Early Years to Senior School in detail. People who are interested in attending the workshop are required to fill the registration form given below.
The sessions will be conducted through:
Interactions with students, teachers and administrators
Experiential learning where possible
This is the broad agenda for the open days, the detailed and final will be mailed later
- Welcome address by Co-founders
- School Tour
- Education for Tomorrow (EFT) & Boards of education
- Admission / administration (Legal & Financial Guidance)
- Simulated Inquiry – Mini inquiry class
- Tech @ FS
- Exploring the Library
- Making the curriculum exciting & meaningful
- Classroom Observation with focused agenda
- Student-led / student interaction session (many students)
- Systems & Policies
- How to start (or grow) a school Q & A
- Arts & PE
- Preschool Tour
- Events(CSR / Nature Camps / Interschool)\
- Talent Management – Training & Staff policies / Work Culture
- Concluding session – Feedback
If you are interested in attending Open Days, then you can fill up the registration form to confirm your presence.
Queries concerning your registration should be addressed to email@example.com
To find out more about the school, please visit our website – www.fountainheadschoools.org
We hope that you will find this event of interest and we look forward to welcoming you to our school.