Basic requirements/ skills for all the teaching roles:
- Good command of the English language (as a medium of communication)
- Excellent communication (including good written skills) and interpersonal skills
- Creative and energetic
- Technology inclined and computer literate (Operating systems (Windows, macOS & Linux) / Office suites (G Suite) / Presentation software (PowerPoint) / Spreadsheets (Google Spreadsheets) / Communication and collaboration tools (Google Meet, Skype, Zoom))
- High implementation capability
- Present lessons comprehensively and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Create educational content (notes, summaries, assignments, etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback.
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents, and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings.
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences, etc.
Important Note:Interview process:
- Interested candidates can also send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR can fill in the online form – Click here
- Engineering, Management Graduates, and Industry / Corporate Professionals (with a strong academic background) who are interested in pursuing a career in teaching are encouraged to apply.
- Note: Candidates who have appeared for the interview in the last 6 months and/or have been rejected NEED NOT APPLY.
- HR Round: Basic screening of the candidate’s profile and work experience.
- Technical round: Check on subject knowledge/eligibility for the applied post.
- Demo / Test: Depends on the vacancy applied
- Final round
- Discount in Tuition fees: As you are an employee at FS, your child will be eligible for a fee discount.
- Transportation facility: Free transport facility across Surat to employees as per the transport policy
- Day-care facility: Parent-employees are eligible for daycare facility for child/children.
- Meals: Breakfast at subsidised rates & free lunch is available to all staff.