WE ARE HIRING!!!
Monday to Friday
From 09:00 am to 2:00 pm
Academic Department vacancies:
- PYP ALS Teacher/Special Educator for grades 1st to 6th: has to facilitate students who have learning disabilities/finding it difficult to learn 4 subjects – English, Maths, Science, and Social Studies. Should have the good subject knowledge, IT skills and excellent command over English Language.
- MYP Teacher for grades 7th to 10th: has to teach a specific subject – Biology, Chemistry, English Language & Literature, Maths and Integrated Humanities / Social Studies / Political Science / Current Affairs. Should have good subject knowledge, IT skills and good command over English Language.
- DP Teacher for grades 11 & 12: has to teach a specific subject – Economics, English Language & Literature, Psychology. Should have good subject knowledge, IT skills and good command over English Language.
We are looking for committed Teachers to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
Basic requirements/ skills for all the teaching roles:
- Good command of the English language (as a medium of communication)
- Excellent communication (including good written skills) and interpersonal skills
- Creative and energetic
- Technology inclined and computer literate (Operating systems (Windows, macOS & Linux) / Office suites (G Suite) / Presentation software (PowerPoint) / Spreadsheets (Google Spreadsheets) / Communication and collaboration tools (Google Meet, Skype, Zoom))
- High implementation capability
General role description (Academics):
- Present lessons comprehensively and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Create educational content (notes, summaries, assignments, etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback.
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents, and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings.
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences, etc.
Administrative Department vacancies:
- Software Developer .NET:
- Microsoft .NET technologies
- Sql/server complete skill set including clustered, non-clustered, composite index, user queries, joints
- ASP controls
- HTML Technologies
- Knowledge of telerik controls will be an added advantage
- Frontdesk Executive / PRO: SPOC for the enquiries related to admission, whom to contact, fees, handling grievances/queries of parents or vendors etc. Should have excellent command over English Language and should be able to converse in Hindi & Gujarati. Should have good IT skills. Should be a team player and ability to deal with multiple stakeholders. Good Interpersonal skills. Male & females both can apply.
- Career Counselor: Bachelors in Psychology who will develop and implement a career counseling program that will help students in exploring and planning career pathways by identifying their goals. Should have good command over the English language and good IT skills. Open to learning, team player, confident and can deal with multiple stakeholders.
- Project Assistant to HOS: will assist the Head of School in all the projects – personal & professional. Has to record Minutes of meeting, take follow up of the tasks assigned and track the progress made as per defined timelines. Should be able to identify problems / bottlenecks, immediately communicate to management with a probable solution and ensure timely implementation. Good with understanding instructions and accordingly getting things done. Polite, professional, smart and resourceful person. Male candidate is preferred as he has to work flexible shift hours (9 hours min) and should be open to travel when needed. Should have good command over English and be able to converse Hindi & Gujarati language. Should be well versed with Project Monitoring Software
- Purchase Executive: qualified civil/ mechanical engineer with at least 3-4 years of hands on experience of managing construction projects and should have assisted the management in purchase related decisions. Should have negotiation skills and should be able to independently research and recommend vendors / agencies for good quality & cost-effective material pan India. Purchase will be made for any equipment / resource // machines that school needs in any department. In addition to this, the candidate should be able to understand the project design / layout and make recommendations / track the progress made / identify reasons for bottlenecks and probable solutions to address them. Male candidate is preferred as he has to work flexible shifts hours (9 hours min) and has to travel extensively outside the city. Should be able to converse in English, Hindi & Gujarati language.
- Data Analyst: qualified Cost Accountant / M.Com graduate who has at least 2-3 years of experience in preparing cost / expenditure / investment data, analyzing root cause of it, recommending how to streamline processes / systems to become cost effective as well as enhancing efficiency across school; facilitating in taking financial decision & making budgets. Strong in data crunching, representation of data, analytical mind, preparing reports, communication and IT skills. Should have good command over English, Hindi & Gujarati language.
Food & Beverages Manager: to focus on improving the overall functioning and efficiency of the Kitchen and Pantry. Has to improve the serving quality – time wise / batches wise / hygiene wise / consistency in taste etc. Enhancing Menu by adding more delicious and healthy food items especially in the pantry for students and staff members. Overall quality of food served at all times / events. Training staff members so that execution is done as per the expectations. Should have good command over English, Hindi & Gujarati language.
Transport Supervisor: candidate should have relevant experience from the automobile engineering background having experience of managing fleet size of 24 buses. Someone who can help in reducing cost, increase efficiency of the vehicles, streamline route planning and existing processes.
- Electrical engineer: Male candidate for the whole school managing air condition projects and their control management system, Solar panel and other school electronic equipment and requirements. Should have at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Interested candidates can also send their updated CV to email@example.com OR can fill in the online form – Click here
- Engineering, Management Graduates, and Industry / Corporate Professionals (with a strong academic background) who are interested in pursuing a career in teaching are encouraged to apply.
- Note: Candidates who have appeared for the interview in the last 6 months and/or have been rejected NEED NOT APPLY.
- HR Round: Basic screening of the candidate’s profile and work experience.
- Technical round: Check on subject knowledge/eligibility for the applied post.
- Demo / Test: Depends on the vacancy applied
- Final round
Prerequisites / Facilities to employees (Are subject to change as per the school policy):
- Discount in Tuition fees: As you are an employee at FS, your child will be eligible for a fee discount.
- Transportation facility: Free transport facility across Surat to employees as per the transport policy
- Day-care facility: Parent-employees are eligible for daycare facility for child/children.
- Meals: Breakfast at subsidised rates & free lunch is available to all staff.