Starting from April 2020, Fountainhead School is one of 6 schools located in India that has been accredited by the Middle States Association - Commission on Elementary and Secondary Schools (MSA-CESS) to offer an American High School Diploma (Grade 9 to 12).
The school was evaluated on 12 parameters over a 2.5 year period culminating with a visit by a 5-member team.
How does this accreditation help?
- The American High School Diploma is considered equivalent to SSC & HSC by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Fountainhead students may apply for colleges in India and all over the world on the basis of the High School Diploma.
- The last 2 years of the MYP and the 2 years of the DP are the high school years relevant to the Fountainhead High School Diploma (FHSD)
- Students will be required to earn a minimum number of credits to meet the diploma requirements.
- This will be possible based on school’s internal exams itself help in March, thereby the final certificate will be available much earlier than DP
- More importantly, the accreditation opens multiple pathways for students