- Chemistry Teacher for grades 9th to 12th: Should have strong subject knowledge, good command over English language, and good IT skills. Local candidates are preferred.
- Integrated Sciences Teacher for grades 7th & 8th grade: Have to teach all 3 subjects – Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Should have strong subject knowledge. Should have good command over the English language and good IT skills. Local candidates are preferred.
- Integrated Humanities Teacher for grades 7th to 10th: Candidate should have good conceptual knowledge of multiple Social Studies subjects like History, Geography, Political Science etc. Should be updated with current affairs and news related to India and globally. Should have good command over the English language and good IT skills. Local candidates are preferred.
- ICT / CS Teacher for grades 11th and 12th: Candidate should have a strong subject knowledge and real-life application of the subject. Should have good command over the English language and good IT skills. Local candidates are preferred.
- Pearson BTEC Teacher for grades 11th & 12th: Hiring 1 teacher and should have a strong background in either Media / Flim / Production / Game Designing etc. Should have good command over the English language and good IT skills. Local candidates are preferred. To know more about BTEC visit: https://www.fountainheadschools.org/pearson-btec/
- Facilitator for Maverick Learning Centre (MLC): Hiring 1 facilitator for MLC; preferably an MBA with Finance background / CA / CFA who is keen to pursue a career in teaching. Should have good command over the English language and good IT skills. For more information about MLC – https://www.
Additional Skills in the Facilitator:
- Someone who has knowledge in Commerce subjects like Financial Management /Accounting / Statistics / Enterprise / Economics etc.
- Someone who has faith in learning outside textbooks and is intrigued by project-based learning.
- Someone who believes in his/her ability to unlearn, learn, and relearn.
- Someone who believes that he/she can connect and enjoys working with students.
- Someone who has demonstrated the capacity to take up new challenges and is comfortable with working in dynamic environments.
- Someone who has the capability to understand and acquire new skills and knowledge within a specific time frame.
- Someone who has displayed the ability to work within a system and yet challenge it where essential.
Engineering, Management Graduates, and Industry / Corporate Professionals (with a strong academic background), who are interested to pursue a career in TEACHING are also encouraged to apply for the above-mentioned teaching vacancies.
Note: Candidates who have appeared for the interview in the last 6 months and/or have been rejected NEED NOT APPLY.
- Please email us your CV on Careers@fountainheadschools.org OR fill the Online Application Form
- Telephonic and/or online Interviews will be conducted and shortlisted candidates will then appear for online Demo.
- Offered candidates have to join Fountainhead School and start the training around October month. Candidates will be informed about the same.
PERQUISITES / FACILITIES TO EMPLOYEES:
- Discount in Tuition fees: if your child gets admission in Fountainhead and you get a job also, then the child will be eligible for fee-discount.
- Transportation facility: free transport facility across Surat to employees. No deduction.
- Day-care facility: experienced staff members and equipped daycare center for Parent-employee; free of cost for children above 18 months.
- Complimentary and nutritious lunch and snacks at subsidized rates are provided.