- PYP Homeroom Teacher for grades 1st to 6th: Hiring teachers from 1st to 6th grades, has to teach all 4 subjects – English, Maths, Science and Social Studies. Should have excellent command over English language and good IT skills. Local candidates will be preferred.
- English Literature & Language Teachers for grades 7th to 12: Hiring teachers who should have excellent subject knowledge and command over English language. Should have good IT skills.
- Integrated Humanities / Political Science / History/ Geography Teacher for grades 7th to 10th: Hiring teacher who should have excellent subject knowledge, updated with current affairs nationally & Internationally, can make real-life connections etc. Should have good command over English language & IT skills.
- Pearson BTEC Teacher for grades 11th & 12th: Hiring 1 teacher and should have a strong background in either Media / Flim / Production / Game Designing etc. Should have good command over the English language and good IT skills. Local candidates are preferred. To know more about BTEC visit: https://www.fountainheadschools.org/pearson-btec/
Engineering, Management Graduates, and Industry / Corporate Professionals (with a strong academic background), who are interested to pursue a career in TEACHING are also encouraged to apply for the above-mentioned teaching vacancies.
Hiring for Administrative department:
- Software Developer / Programmer: Experienced candidates with atleast 1 year of experience should only apply. Local candidates are preferred.
Should have below-mentioned Technical Skills:
- Microsoft .NET Technologies
- SQL/ Server complete skill set including clustered, non-culstered, composite index, user queries, joints.
- ASP controls
- HTML Technologies
- Knowledge of telerik controls, will be an added advantage.
- Producing code using .NET languages
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing system
- Participate in requirement analysis
- Test and Deploy applications and systems
- Public Relations Officer – Front-desk Executive: candidate should have excellent command over English, Hindi & Gujarati language. Should be able to work with multiple-stakeholders, able to handle work-pressure and team dynamics. Should have good IT skills. Local candidates are preferred. Male & female – both can apply.
Note: Candidates who have appeared for the interview in the last 6 months and/or have been rejected NEED NOT APPLY.
- Please email us your CV on Careers@fountainheadschools.org OR fill the Online Application Form
- Telephonic and/or online Interviews will be conducted and shortlisted candidates will then appear for online Demo.
- Offered candidates have to join Fountainhead School and start the training around October month. Candidates will be informed about the same.
PERQUISITES / FACILITIES TO EMPLOYEES:
- Discount in Tuition fees: if your child gets admission in Fountainhead and you get a job also, then the child will be eligible for fee-discount.
- Transportation facility: free transport facility across Surat to employees. No deduction.
- Day-care facility: experienced staff members and equipped daycare center for Parent-employee; free of cost for children above 18 months.
- Complimentary and nutritious lunch and snacks at subsidized rates are provided.