- Chemistry Teacher for grades 9th to 12th: Should have strong subject knowledge, good command over English language and good IT skills. Local candidates are preferred.
- Integrated Humanities Teacher for grades 7th to 10: Should have strong subject knowledge in Social Studies related topics like History, Civics, Geography, Political Science, India Studies, etc. Also should be abreast with current affairs. Should good command over the English language and good IT skills. Local candidates are preferred.
- English Literature & Language Teacher for grades 11th and 12th: Should have the strong subject knowledge of both – Literature as well as Language. Should have excellent command over the English language and good IT skills. Local candidates are preferred.
- Computer Science Teacher for grades 7th to 12th: Should have strong subject knowledge. Should also have a background in Media / Production / Game Designing etc. Should have good command over the English language and good IT skills. Local candidates are preferred.
- Economic Teacher for grades 11th and 12th: Should have strong subject knowledge on the below-mentioned topics:
- Microeconomics: Competitive markets: demand and supply, Elasticity, Government intervention, Market failure and Theory of the firm and market structures.
- Macroeconomics: The level of overall economic activity, Aggregate demand and aggregate supply, Macroeconomic objectives, Fiscal policy, Monetary policy and Supply-side policies.
- Development economics: Economic development, Measuring development, Role of domestic factors, Role of international trade, Role of foreign direct investment (FDI), Roles of foreign aid and multilateral development assistance, Role of international debt and The balance between markets and intervention.
- Hiring 1 Facilitator for Maverick Learning Centre (MLC): Preferably an MBA with Finance background / CA / CFA who is keen to pursue a career in teaching. Should have good command over the English language and good IT skills. For more information about MLC – https://www.fountainheadschools.org/academics/mlc/
Additional Skills in the Facilitator:
- Someone who has knowledge in Commerce subjects like Financial Management /Accounting / Statistics / Enterprise / Economics etc.
- Someone who has faith in learning outside textbooks and is intrigued by project-based learning.
- Someone who believes in his/her ability to unlearn, learn, and relearn.
- Someone who believes that he/she can connect and enjoys working with students.
- Someone who has demonstrated the capacity to take up new challenges and is comfortable with working in dynamic environments.
- Someone who has the capability to understand and acquire new skills and knowledge within a specific time frame.
- Someone who has displayed the ability to work within a system and yet challenge it where essential.
Engineering, Management Graduates, and Industry / Corporate Professionals (with a strong academic background), who are interested to pursue a career in TEACHING / MLC FACILITATORS are also encouraged to apply for the above-mentioned teaching vacancies.
Note: Candidates who have appeared for the interview in the last 6 months and/or have been rejected NEED NOT APPLY.
INTERVIEW PROCESS DURING COVID-19:
- Please email us your CV on Careers@fountainheadschools.org OR fill the Online Application Form
- Telephonic and/or online Interviews will be conducted and shortlisted candidates will then appear for online Demo.
PERQUISITES / FACILITIES TO EMPLOYEES:
- Discount in Tuition fees: if your child gets admission in Fountainhead and you get a job also, then the child will be eligible for fee-discount.
- Transportation facility: free transport facility across Surat to employees. No deduction.
- Day-care facility: experienced staff members and equipped daycare center for Parent-employee; free of cost for children above 18 months.
- Complimentary and nutritious lunch and snacks at subsidized rates are provided.