Due to COVID-19 outbreak, our school is closed till 14th April’20. However, if you are interested in any of the below-mentioned vacancy then please email us your CV at Careers@fountainheadschools.org OR fill the Online Application Form
We will conduct a brief telephonic interview once we receive your candidature and once our school reopens, will call all the shortlisted candidates for a personal interview, to write a test paper and to give a demonstration.
Till then take care and be safe.
- PYP Teacher (1st to 6th grade): Hiring 4 PYP Homeroom Teachers. Has to teach all four subjects – English, Maths, Science and Social Studies.Should have excellent command over the English language, sound subject knowledge, and good IT skills.
- Additional Learning Support (ALS) Teacher (1st to 6th grade): Hiring 2 ALS Teachers. Has to teach all four subjects – English, Maths, Science and Social Studies to the student who has learning difficulties. Should have excellent command over the English language, sound subject knowledge, and good IT skills.
- Teachers for grades 7th to 10th grade (Middle Years): Hiring at least 2 teachers for each subject: Integrated Humanities / Social Studies / Current Affairs, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Product Design /Digital Design, Physical Health & Education, Visual Arts / Fine Arts, and English Literature. Should have a good command over the English language, sound subject knowledge, and good IT skills.
- Teachers for grades 11th and 12th: Hiring teachers for Physical Health & Education, Economics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
- Maverick Learning Centre (MLC) Facilitators: Hiring 1 teacher/facilitator for MLC with a strong Science / Engineering background. (https://www.fountainheadschools.org/academics/mlc/)
- Should have ability to understand students needs and personalize learning according to student readiness and interest. Should allow for student autonomy, voice and choice.
- Have shown ability to take initiatives and grit to take them to completion.
- Have shown ability to work independently while also being able to collaborate.
- Have demonstrated the capacity to take up new challenges and is tolerant to changes.
- Have demonstrated excellent student rapport and mature mentoring.
- Have proved their expertise at one or more subjects/skills.
- Have exhibited the ability to unlearn and learn.
- Good communication, IT and research skills.
- Ubuntu Academy Facilitator: Fountainhead believes that every child deserves an excellent education and hence from this year we are starting this academy – a school that aims to provide quality education at a minimal cost making it accessible to the large section of the society who can’t afford the luxury of admitting their child to a good private school. So we are now hiring 5 Facilitators and given below is a brief description for the interested candidates to refer:
- One who believes that every child deserves an excellent education.
- One who is willing to work with students from the different social and economic background.
- One who sees limitless potential in every child and can create a rapport with the students.
- One who is open to learning.
- Should have good command over the English language.
Engineering, Management Graduates, and Industry / Corporate Professionals (with a strong academic background), who are interested to pursue a career in TEACHING / MLC FACILITATORS are also encouraged to apply for the above-mentioned teaching vacancies.
Note: Candidates who have appeared for the interview in the last 6 months and/or have been rejected NEED NOT APPLY.
ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF REQUIRED
- HR Trainee / HR Executive: Should have excellent communication skills, reasoning and logical thinking, IT skills, email & telephone etiquette, open to learning and ability to work with multiple stakeholders. Freshers can also apply.
INTERVIEW PROCESS RELATED INSTRUCTIONS:
- Please email us your CV on Careers@fountainheadschools.org OR fill the Online Application Form
- Telephonic Interview will be conducted for shortlisted CVs and once the school reopens will call for a personal interview, writing test paper and demonstration.
PERQUISITES / FACILITIES TO EMPLOYEES:
- Discount in Tuition fees: if your child gets admission in Fountainhead and you get a job also, then the child will be eligible for fee-discount.
- Transportation facility: free transport facility across Surat to employees. No deduction.
- Day-care facility: experienced staff members and equipped daycare center for Parent-employee; free of cost for children above 18 months.
- Complimentary and nutritious lunch and snacks at subsidized rates are provided.