We are hiring!!
We are looking for committed Teachers to complement our qualified workforce of educators.
You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
Fountainhead School believes that learning is a lifelong process and therefore we seek to inculcate in students, parents, teachers & the society at large, the sheer sense of the joy of learning. We provide a happy, purposeful, safe and nurturing environment to help our learners develop skills, attitudes & character to achieve sustainable success in life. We aim to scale newer heights in terms of curriculum innovation and teaching methodologies and build an institute of excellence.
- Good command of the English language (as a medium of communication)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative and energetic
- Technology inclined and computer literate (Operating systems (Windows, macOS & Linux) / Office suites (G Suite) / Presentation software (PowerPoint) / Spreadsheets (Google Spreadsheets) / Communication and collaboration tools (Google Meet, Skype, Zoom))
- Good at written communication
- High implementation capability
General role description (Academics):
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Create educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback.
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings.
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
- Each vacancy is linked with the subject briefs (topics covers/syllabus)and the candidates are required to go through them before applying.
- All vacancies are full-time (School timings – Monday to Saturday – 07:45 AM to 03:45 PM)
Academics – IB PYP (Grades 1 to 6)
- PYP Teacher: Hiring for Upper PYP (Grades 4 to 6), willing to teach – English, Maths, Science and Social Studies.
Academics – IB MYP (Grades 7 to 10)
- MYP Mathematics: Subject knowledge is preferred along with the basic and general role description. Subject brief link – Click here
- MYP English Language and Literature: Subject knowledge is preferred along with the basic and general role description. Subject brief link – Click here
Academics – IBDP (Grades 11 to 12)
- DP Psychology: Subject knowledge is preferred along with the basic and general role description. Subject brief link – Click here
- DP English Language and Literature: Subject knowledge is preferred along with the basic and general role description. Subject brief link – Click here
Academics – Maverick Learning Centre (MLC) is a ‘Self-Directed’ project-based learning centre initiated by Fountainhead School, for students of Grade 7 to 10.
- MLC Process Organiser / Process Secretary: Reporting to MLC Team Leader and will be a part of the Administration department.
- Managing all logistics, coordination for events, exploration, projects, etc.
- Putting together the reports as per the required formats.
- Planning the common calendar for MLC as well as appointments with Parents/students/MLC facilitators, etc. where needed.
- Coordinating with other school departments including academics, MYP/ DP POs, events team, transport, etc.
- Candidates having experience in event management, office jobs or backend jobs are encouraged to apply.
- Sound IT skills, social media skills, excellent coordination & planning and communication skills.
Administrative Department vacancies:
- Graphic designer: We are looking for experienced designers.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Knowledge of CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat
- Design brochures, logos, signs, books, magazines, infographics, advertisements, posters, newsletter, worksheet, school marketing related work (flyer, booklet, etc) and other academic materials.
- Handle signage & CMYK printing
- Software developer: We are looking for experienced programmers.
- Microsoft .NET technologies
- MVC Framework
- Networking Sql/server complete skill set including clustered, non-clustered, composite index, user queries, joints
- ASP controls
- HTML Technologies
Knowledge of Telerik controls will be an added advantage
- Producing code using .NET languages
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Server performance optimization
- Good troubleshooting skills.
Interested candidates can send their updated CV (PDF format preferred) to email@example.com (Do not forget to mention the post you are applying for).
Engineering, Management Graduates, and Industry / Corporate Professionals (with a strong academic background) who are interested in pursuing a career in teaching are encouraged to apply.
You can also fill in the online form – Click here (Incomplete form will not be taken into consideration).
Note: Candidates who have appeared for the interview in the last 6 months and/or have been rejected NEED NOT APPLY.
- HR Round: Basic screening of the candidate’s profile and work experience.
- Technical round: Check on subject knowledge/eligibility for the applied post.
- Demo / Test: Depends on the vacancy applied
- Final round
Prerequisites / Facilities to employees (Are subject to change as per the school policy):
- Discount in Tuition fees: As you are an employee at FS, your child will be eligible for a fee discount.
- Transportation facility: Free transport facility across Surat to employees as per the transport policy
- Day-care facility: Parent-employee to get free of cost daycare facility for child/children above the age of 18 months.
- Food: Breakfast at subsidised rates & free lunch is available to all staff