Documents for admission in other schools

Parents/students who wish to change the school for any reason or for university admission after 12th are required to submit certain documents to the school they want to take admission. These documents will differ as per the requirement of the school/board (Gujarat/CBSE/Other). A common list of such documents are given below:

Completed registration form
Self-attested Copy of birth certificate
Transfer certificate
Mark sheet of the last exam.
Passport size photograph
Original Migration Certificate from respective boards.
Photocopy of Candidates OBC/SC/ ST/ Minority Status Certificates (if applicable).
Self-attested Photo Identity proof of both the parents (any one of these documents: Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter’s ID)
Self-attested photocopy of Residential Address Proof (any one of these documents: Driving License, Passport, Ration Card, Electricity bill, Telephone bill, Voter Id Card, Bank Passbook, LIC Policy, Gas Bill, Vera (House Tax), Aadhar Card.

While most of these documents have to be arranged by parents; there are some documents that school will provide. The list and samples of such documents are given below.

The following documents will be provided by the school if the student is leaving. These documents will help students secure admission in other schools/universities.

Common Documents 

  • Report Card – Nursery to Grade 9 & 11 

    • The report card will be shared with the parents before the last PTC.
  • Report Card – Grade 10 & 12

    • IGCSE/IBDP mark sheet and certificate will be given after result declaration (after we receive the same from the respective board

ICE Certificate - Grade 10
ICE Certificate – Grade 10

IGCSE Mark Sheet – Grade 10

Diploma Programme Certificate – Grade 12

Diploma Programme Mark Sheet – Grade 12

Diploma Programme Mark Sheet – Grade 12 (For Indian Universities)
  • Leaving Certificate

    • Nursery to Grade 9 & 11 – Leaving certificate will be given on the last working day of the student or on PTC
    • Grade 10 & 12 – Leaving certificate will be given after IGCSE/IBDP result declaration
    • For more details on LC request; please visit link: Application for School Leaving Certificate

Leaving Certificate – Nursery to Grade 11

 </br/>Leaving Certificate – Grade 12
  • Migration Certificate:

    • Migration certificate is issued by the board (IGCSE/IB) after finishing board exam. The certificate is used when you change your board. It states that the board has no objection in student appearing for examination for a different board. Migration certificate will be given after result declaration (after we receive the same from the respective board)

IGCSE Migration Certificate – Garde 10

IBDP Migration Certificate – Grade 12


Other documents for all grades (as requested by other school/university)

The following documents are not required by all schools/universities. Parent has to check school specific requirement and request accordingly.

  • Predicted Grades:

Predicted grades will be given to students for admission purpose in other schools/universities.

    • Grade 10 – Predicted grades will be given on the basis of term 1/mock exam results depending upon the month of their application in another school.
    • Grade 12 – Predicted grades will be given as per the policy. For detailed policy; please visit this link: Career Counseling Policy

Predicted Grades (part of transcript)

Bonafide Certificate

Caste Certificate

 Character Certificate
  • Eligibility Certificate:

  • No Objection Certificate:

    • Parent has to fill “Other Certificate Request Form“. The request will be processed within 2 working days. This certificate is not necessarily required for admission purpose

  • No Objection Certificate

All the documents in this section except “Countersign of the District Education Officer (DEO) on Leaving Certificate” are required for university admission purposes. AIU equivalence certificate might be required for Grade 10 (IGCSE/MYP) or Grade 12 (DP) as per the requirement specified by the school / university where the student is taking admission.

  • Provisional Eligibility Certificate / Prima  facie (for Mumbai University, other state universities, Gujarat Board)

    • For Mumbai University – The form has to be filled by parent/student and to be submitted to the Eligibility Section, University of Mumbai Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Bhavan, Vidyanagari, Kalina, Mumbai along with the fee of Rs. 300/- and required documents. The detailed process and list of documents are available here – Procedure for obtaining Provisional Eligibility Certificate. The application form can be downloaded from here – Eligibility Form


      • For State Universities – Please check their respective websites for detailed information
      • For Gujarat Board – The form has to be filled by parent/student and to be submitted to Gujarat Board Office, Gandhi Nagar along with the fee of Rs. 500/- and required documents. The list of documents form is available here  – Eligibility Form
  • Countersign of the District Education Officer (DEO) on Leaving Certificate
    • We do not provide this as the school does not fall under the purview of the district/state education authority. Instead, we provide this letter.

    • Domicile Certificate 
      • The Central Universities, institutions of national importance and deemed to be universities admit students on an all-India basis. So also do the autonomous institutions offering AICTE approved management courses. On the other hand, in almost all the States, students seeking admission to educational institutions, particularly those offering professional courses, are required to fulfill domicile requirements as specified by the State Governments concerned. However, the specifications vary from State to State. For purposes of admission, domicile is often defined as the place of permanent residence. In some cases, this is determined by the specified period of continuous stay in the State concerned. Often, the place of birth is the determining factor. In some States, passing the qualifying examinations from institutions located in the State is enough to earn the domicile status. The number of years a candidate must study in the State is often specified as the requirement. But exceptions are made in respect of candidates if their parents are permanent residents of the State. However, all the States admit the children of employees of Central Government and Central public sector undertakings and the United Nations posted in States. The information bulletins for the common entrance tests contain detailed information about domicile requirements.