The locker will be assigned to a student for use during the school year based on the following rules and conditions:
- The locker will be compulsory for the Senior Student and will not be chargeable.
- These lockers are made available to the student for storing school supplies such as “sports equipment, extra books, an extra pair of clothes, jackets during winter, V.A. resources (for Senior school student’s – Chromebook/laptop only during school hours)”. They are not allowed to keep any eatables or other resources except the items mentioned above. The student needs to empty the locker at the end of the school year.
- Permission to use the locker may be terminated if the student does not comply with the conditions/rules of using the locker.
- The student cannot put their own lock in addition to the lock provided by the school. The school authorities will remove the extra lock without notice.
- A student cannot write their name/ draw any symbols/ put any stickers etc. in their locker for identification. Every locker will have a unique locker number and that alone shall be the identification criteria.
- If the student damages or defaces the locker, then a penalty of Rs. 500/- will be recovered from their imprest amount.
- The student is responsible for their assigned lockers. The locker is not to be used by any unauthorized person(other than the student assigned with that locker). Concerned staff/student will be given an individual key while the 2nd key will be with the school administration.
- The school is not responsible for loss or theft or damage of material stored in the student’s locker.
- No illegal substances, weapons or other prohibited or offensive materials are to be placed in the school lockers.
- The school retains the right to inspect the locker and its contents (without the student’s knowledge/surprise checking) to ensure that the locker is being used in accordance with its intended purpose, and to eliminate fire or other hazards, to maintain sanitary conditions, attempt to locate lost/ stolen and unauthorized materials such as weapons, drugs or alcohol, or any other material forbidden by school rules.
- If a student has a reason to believe that any locker contains material that may threaten the safety of other people, that student is expected to immediately report the information to the teacher or the school administration. The name of the student making the report will be kept confidential.
- If the keys are misplaced, the student will have to pay Rs. 450/- for the replacement.
Locker Key submission Dates:-
|Grade||Soft Deadline||Hard Deadline|
|Grade 7||31st March||5th April|
|Grade 8||31st March||5th April|
|Grade 9||31st March||5th April|
|Grade 10||31st March||5th April|
|Grade 11||31st March||5th April|
|Grade 12||31st March||5th April|
The student has to take all his/her belongings from their lockers before the given date and submit the key. After this, the school will take over the locker and issue a new key for the same. The amount of Rs. 750/- will be deducted from the respective student’s imprest account in case of failure for depositing the key on time. In case if there is anything left in the locker; it will be handed over to the student. The school will not be responsible for any loss/theft for their belongings in this case. Even if the keys are submitted after the hard deadline, the amount will be deducted from the imprest. So make sure that keys are submitted in time.
- But the first consequence should be not to allow students to sit for the examinations. This should be informed of them before the soft deadline of 31st March. After that, If any student says that they have lost the keys, then the fine should be charged after getting a consent form signed by the parents.